Tuesday 13 May 2014

Long time....x

So I haven't written a blog post in ages because I've been writing 25,000 words for uni, but I've finished uni forever now so no more distractions! 

On the shopping front, I've had quite a few purchases recently so I'll share a few of my favs below. 


This kimono is so beautiful, it's one of my fav summer pieces right now. It's versitile and the colours are so vibrant. It's from Quiz and it's the first item I've ever purchased from there. The quality is really impressive and the service I received in the shop was superb! Teamed this with a black bandeau, white ripped jeans and my new black sandals from Primark (pictured below) 


These sandals from Primark are a summer must have, and with a price tag of £8 their not exactly going to break the bank. Their really comfy unlike some sandals and don't need any breaking in. Wanting these in white but they don't have them in my local store! Definitely am item to add to the shopping list. 

Next...

This tropical print jumpsuit is amazing, I love it so so much I cannot explain. It can be dressed up for an evening out or kept casual as I have done here with sandals and a plain kimono. It's from Missguided and costs £24.99 but they have 10% student discount all year round. It's quite thin on the legs which I think is good as it's cool to wear and doesn't make you hot. The top part is quite big on me so I opted for a 10 rather than a 12 (my usual size). Really lovely jumpsuit and my first ever one in my wardrobe! 


Next is this eye catching kimono from Matalan. It's from the holiday section and costs £12, and it's worth the £12. It's this season and perfect for summer. I'm not going on holiday this year, like the past 13years however it is a really nice item for the English summer, teamed with ripped jeans or shorts with a cute top. I wore this to xscape at Castleford which is so fun by the way! It's really lovely quality, much better than Primark's quality and they also do 10% student discount if you have a matalan card... if you don't have a card it takes 1min in store to register for one. 

Finally.... 

These super cute dungarees are from Primark and only cost £9! I was so excited when I found these, I was in shock because the print is so pretty and dungarees are just all round cute! Wore this outfit for work and I got several compliments about the dungarees. They are really good quality and quite versitile. Wanting the weather to get warmer so I can wear these more! 

They are my recent purchases, not too many as I had a car accident so had to pay out loads :( anyway, I'm wanting to start doing outdoors pictures but I don't have anyone to photograph. Any ideas on this? 

Thanks for reading 

Selina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment