Wednesday 27 November 2013

H&M stocking fillers

H&M stocking fillers



So H&M has always been my favourite shop and since working there, it's become my second home. The Christmas season has just begun at H&M so here are a few of my favourite stocking fillers! This dress is perfect for a Christmas party, or even Christmas Day itself! The contrast in nude and dark tones mixed with lace give it a goth glam party look. 

A girl can never have too much make up and I swear by H&M's smoky pallete! It's easy to apply and the colours blend really well with little effort! One thing I do love is H&M's sprays and perfumes. I own a few handbag perfumes from there as well as many body spray's, so I would be perfectly happy if I was given some H&M smellies in my stocking! Finally, H&M homeware is really unique and quirky, I absolutely love it. With the main store being in London that has a home department, it makes it difficult to purchase these items however there is a full range online on their website :) 

Hope everyone enjoyed this read! 

Selina 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment