Friday 24 January 2014

What a good day....


In my previous post I said that this next post would be a Missguided post, well it's not I'm afraid!

On Wednesday I went to meet some of my family at the local garden centre. It's called Wentworth garden centre and the cafe, gardens and animal farm are lovely for any age! We went to the cafe for some lunch and this beast of a cake was my uncle's lunch! 

                          

After feeding the animals on the farm (I'm sure my mental age is 7), I went shopping and got some beautiful Nike free runs and some Victoria secret body sprays. Here are a few pics from the day.

                           
    My outfit of the day was this Greek print oversized dress from Missguided £16.99 with my tesco kids fluffy cardigan £13, my gold chain from Internationale with my old scuffed boat shoes from the vans shop. 

                       
                                             Lulu the llama 

                   
                                         Shaun the smiley sheep

               

                
                                              My beautiful nike free runs

                   
Hope everyone has a great weekend! Next will be a make up post on what I use most days. 

Much love 
Selina 
xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment