Friday 16 May 2014

SUNSHINE AND PINK LEATHER

I am totally in love with this pink leather jacket. River Island are doing a similar jacket for £120 however this beauty was £30 from Matalan! The quality is amazing and fits perfectly. Leather jacket's can be styled up for the night with a cute dress and heels or kept casual for daytime with a jumpsuit and sandals. I think it's so versatile and the colour is so perfect for this beautiful weather we are having now!

I've actually been purchasing quite a few items from Matalan recently as I now live 2 minutes drive away from one and I get 10% student discount (if you have a Matalan card). This jacket has actually sold out online however I saw a few in my local store just the other day so I'd check out your local store.

This jacket will definitely be styled within the next few weeks on my blog and on instagram so be sure to keep an eye out.



Hope you all have a good weekend, I'm going to the seaside tomorrow wearing my new Missguided dress! Photos to follow....

Selina xox

No comments:

Post a Comment