Monday 30 June 2014

Summer love....

This summer I'm completely obsessed with dresses. After working out 3-5 times a week I'm feeling ok about my body and getting my legs out. Here are a few of my favs 





1: dress from H&M sale £4, coin necklace H&M £3, leggings H&M £5.99 and sliders H&M £12.99 (can you tell I enjoy using my staff discount?) 

2: Pink Warehouse dress £20 sale, cream kimono from H&M £9.99, necklace £5.99 from New Look. 

3: Dress from Warehouse £12 sale, necklace £4 from Primark and sandals £8 from Primark. 

4: Dress from Missguided, £19.99 and sandals £8 from Primark. 

I've never really shopped at Warehouse however I had a £75 giftcard for House of Fraser so these dresses had to happen. They are lovely quality and perfect for the summer. The pink dress is made from a thicker material making it a suitable winter party dress. 

H&M is my favourite shop ever. They have the best sales with genuine decent clothes and accessories rather than tacky pieces. I also get 25% off every purchase so it makes my life better :) I think H&M have a real mixture of clothing, there's something for everyone and all members of the family. 

Hope you have a good week! 
Selina 
xox 


No comments:

Post a Comment