Tuesday 22 July 2014

Sale shopping!


I may have an addiction to shopping but I cannot stand sales! When everything is jumbled up and all over the floor, it's not very shoppable and I hate it. So recently I've been doing my sale shopping online, with the odd exception like my Primark necklace (featured below). 

H&M have had their best sale ever. They've had some beautiful items online, that are now stored in my wardrobe (woops). I purchased this lovely palm tree print tunic dress for just £4 (I paid £3 with my discount), but how lovely is this print! 

I know this is probably supposed to be worn on a beach over a bikini but I wore this yesterday in town with black shorts and a strapless top underneath. The material is so light that it's just perfect for this warm weather we're having at the moment.... and also perfect if your lucky enough to be jetting away this year (I like me). It's still online now in the sale at £4, and it comes it all different colours and prints. I had to buy this in plain black when I was in my local h&m yesterday and it's such a perfect key summer item! 

Next are these sunglasses from Matalan. 

They have baby pink arms... if that's what you call them... with a metallic finish to the lens, which I love! These were only £2! I wanted to buy a few pairs to stock up!! The main reason I love is because they are the perfect fit and when being worn, everything through the lens is still the same colour as when your not wearing glasses. I cannot stand sunglasses making the world around me look really dark and grey! So at £2, these are a purchase of the month! 

My next purchase is this dress from H&M..... £3! 

Who doesn't love a good aztec dress, at a very cheap price! This is lovely to just throw on when you can't be bothered to get dressed in a morning! I wore this to clumber park as it's really light and I wanted to get my legs out for the sun. 

And finally, this perfect bargain necklace from Primark. 
I love Primark's limited edition range! When I saw this stunner down from £8 to just £3 I had to buy it! It was actually the last one so it was obviously meant for me! This is a necklace for days or nights, either in England or on holiday to wear with a plain dress or outfit. This is more of a dressy necklace with the gems but I wore it to work the other day with a baggy white beach dress. Head down to your local Primark to pick up your £3 bargain of the month! 

Hope everyone is enjoying this weather! 
Selina 
xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment