Saturday 3 August 2013

Candyfloss and Bubblegum❤

So this week has been a busy one, literally not had time to blog :(

I've discovered this week that I have a shopping obsession. I said to myself when I went to Meadowhall on Wednesday that I wouldn't spend a thing apart from my train fare. I came back with quite a few things, I just can't resist H&M now I have my staff discount! I've also visited my aunt and uncle out in Derbyshire this week as well as a shift at H&M and plenty of runs *now upped my distance to 6 miles yay!*

Here are a few pictures from this week. Nothing exciting unfortunately. 


I now have candy floss pink and bubblegum blue in my hair woo. I used crazy colour hair dye and I find it's a really good dye to use. My hair is quite light on the bottoms so the colour took well and is lasting longer than directions hair dye. 

Top/Kimono/necklace: Primark ~ Skirt and bracelet: H&M



Here's my new favourite bracelet, only £2 from H&M!! I love roses and the colour is beaut. Also, Blueberry Gelly Barry-M nail varnish is amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment