Saturday 3 August 2013

*Outfit post*

Here is my second outfit post. As well as putting together a lovely outfit, this is actually a want list for myself and with my birthday coming up, we'll see what happens over the next few weeks *excited*



Statement jewellery is still a must have this season and it looks as if statement boots are beginning to make an appearance in the fashion industry. I am loving these black patent cut out boots from River Island costing £45! They can be dressed with jeans, leggings, disco pants, dresses, shorts and skirts so they are very diverse. 

Topshop Joni jeans have an amazing fit and this acid wash pair make this outfit more unique. The mid blue colour Joni jeans are very popular right now, however this pair are absolutely beautiful. Now to pray that I get enough money for some Joni jeans and these boots for my birthday *fingers crossed*. 

Hope your all having a lovely weekend

Selina xox

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?
    Let me know :)

    Kisses!

    http://www.gagcloud.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've followed you on bloglovinđź’™

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Your blog is really inspiring :) followed! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, I have nominated you for a liebster award over on my blog! Have a look and take part :)
    Lily x

    trainersandtiaras.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with them boots so so much!!! And I do love a gold chain necklace, I own way too many though.

    Followed!
    Would love it if you checked out my blog :)

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Lily :) I'll write a post on that now. Love both of your blogs!! I hope to buy these boots next week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post!! Especially the boots!!
    Would love you to look at my blog; I'm a newbie too!! It's so hard to get your first lot of followers :(

    www.madeyoustare.blogspot.co.uk
    Ally
    xxx

    ReplyDelete